I'm sure you all know what a favourites blog post is so I won't go into detail. I'll be doing one each month, with a couple of sentences explaining why each product made my favourites. I will attempt to keep it to roughly five products, and will provide links to any reviews I have previously written at the end of the post. So to this months favourites:
1) Clinique All About Shadow 8-pan Palette- As you'll have seen in my last post this was a birthday present. I have been using it everyday since receiving, particularly enjoying the black honey shade to define my eye. It is a great neutral palette, with not only a brilliant range of base shades but shades perfect for both a day and an evening look.
2) Origins Drink Up intensive mask- I love this product and use it probably way too often. It immediately brightens my complexion, and provides amazing results overnight. My skin awakens replenished and feels lovely and moisturised.
3) Bourjois Paris cream blush in shade 02- I love how easy this product is to apply to the face, and the way it provides a subtle glow. This shade is a coral peach colour, perfect as the sun is trying to peak its way out.
4) Clinque Superprimer in shade colour corrects redness- I use this primer if I'm wearing a foundation or my Rimmel BB cream. I love the way you can instantly see your skin appear smoother, and the fact you can notice the redness counteracted. The product lasts all day helping foundation stay, and stopping any redness from peeping through.
5) Bourjois Paris 123 perfect CC cream- This has been one of my favourite bases throughout March, and my go to for the whole of the latter of the month alone. It instantly provides results using the three different colour pigments. It instantly awakens and helps perfect my skin.
Origins Drink Up intensive mask review: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-miracle-mask-origins-drink-up.html
Bourjois Paris 123 perfect CC cream: http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/bourjois-123-perfect-cc-cream-re-review.html